- Knowledge of the main Apulian flora of bee interest
- Visit to the apiary and observation of the structure and organization of the hive
- Explanation of the main behavior of bees
- Visit to the didactic honey extraction laboratory and to illustrate the main honey extraction and potting procedures
- Tasting of the main Apulian honey
Duration: about 4 hours
- 230 euros for 2 to 10 participants
- Supplement of 33 euros per person, for groups of 11 people onwards.
- Protective bulkheads are included which will be made available during the visit to the apiary.
* Any transfer costs are not included.